Sad Status, Alone Status & Breakup Status for Whatsapp

When we love someone and they leave us alone or broke up the relationship, at that time we feel very sad and alone. It’s too hard to forget someone when we love him/her too much. In this article, we are going to share some Sad Status, Alone Status & Breakup Status for Whatsapp. If you want to express your sadness in words, then you can use our Sad Love Status or very Alone status on Whatsapp. you can also use Sad Breakup Status on your Whatsapp. In this article, you will find various type of Sad status or Alone Status. Lots of websites are already shared Love Sad Status & Alone Status. So, Choose your best status which suits your feeling and use it on Whatsapp.
Sad Status, Alone Status & Breakup Status for Whatsapp

Best Sad Status for Whatsapp

  1. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
  2. No matter how much u have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
  3. True love isn’t found. It’s built.
  4. It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.
  5. My weakness is that I care too much.
  6. Did I change or did u just stop loving me.
  7. It’s hard to forget someone who gave u so much to remember.
  8. I feel like everything I do is wrong.
  9. I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you
  10. Every moment I spent with u.. is like beautiful dream come true.
  11. Best Alone Status For Whatsapp

    1. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
    2. I’m Waiting For Your Messages
    3. It’s sad to be happy alone.
    4. When u feel lonely, Music is Ur only Friend.
    5. It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself.
    6. Like Being Single..I’m Always there When I Need Me..
    7. I restore myself when I’m alone.
    8. Being lonely is the Difficult thing in life.
    9. I’m not alone. I have my imaginary friends.
    10. The most painful memory.. When I walked away & you let me go.feeling alone status
    Below you can find our collection of Breakup Status. I hope you will like this and share it on your social media accounts like Whatsapp & Facebook.

    Best Breakup Status For Whatsapplove breakup status

    1. One day you will want me & tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.
    2. One Day You will Wait for me But I Will Not Come.
    3. There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.
    4. You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.
    5. The heart was made to be broken.
    6. Never trust those people who don’t understand yur feelings.
    7. No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
    8. Love is the beautiful mistake of my life.
    9. Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.
    10. An eyes with dust and a heart with trust always cries…

Post a Comment

0 Comments